SEO FIX Terms and Conditions
www.seofix.com.au commits to the privacy act and your information will not be used in any form of marketing material without your consent. We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information to carry out our functions or activities under the Australian Information Commissioner Act 2010 (AIC Act), the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) and the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act).
http://www.seofix.com.au is referred to as “SEO FIX”
The person or entity using or receiving services from SEO FIX is referred to as the “client”
SEO FIX, registrants, company, directors, shareholders and/or its owners does not take any responsibility or liability for the security, maintenance, networks or any related matter of the client’s website.
By using SEO FIX or by receiving services from SEO FIX in any way, you agree that;
- You will abide by and agree with the Terms and Conditions outlined by SEO FIX.
- SEO FIX can change its prices without consent and at any time. Existing clients will be given at least 1 months written notice via email, of any coming price changes.
- SEO FIX can disengage in service at any time and without consent; any residual funds from completed work for that month paid in advanced will be refunded.
- Your business does not engage in illegal and/or unethical activity.
- You understand that Google and other Search Engines update their ranking algorithms periodically and may affect completed work as well as work in progress, and you accept that SEO FIX does not take any responsibility or liability for an unfavorable change in search result rankings and/or advertising rankings in advertising campaigns.
- SEO FIX uses uptight security measures to protect sensitive information and creates recurrent backups, though you accept that SEO FIX takes no responsibility or liability for the loss of data or security breaches on your website.
- SEO FIX can cease trading at any time permanently or temporarily without consent; any residual funds from completed work for that month paid in advanced will be refunded.
- SEO FIX takes no responsibility or liability with any transaction that occurs between any 3rd party and the client.
- SEO FIX has the right to take legal action against a client who is in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- SEO FIX makes no promise that your website will increase ranking, sales revenue or sales conversions, and takes no responsibility for whatever outcome.
- If the client decides to cancel a service from SEO FIX in the midst of a paid month, payment is non refundable.
- The Terms and Conditions are applicable and remain in force at any time we are providing a service to you and thereafter.